Wednesday, 23 June 2021 »  Login
in
»
I am at

Speed Up Railway Works In Medak: Harish Rao

Telangana Finance Minister T Harish Rao today instructed the officials in charge of the Medak rail project to expedite the completion of the same.
Hyderabad | 6th June 2021
Telangana Finance Minister T Harish Rao today stated that the sound of the rail siren should be heard at Medak district within the next four to five months.

Speaking at a review meeting with the officials in charge of the railway project in Medak, he agreed to release the funds for the completion of the remaining works of the railway line in the district which were sought by engineering officials in charge of the project. He said that while Rs 40 crore had already been allocated for the rail line, an additional Rs 25 crore would be given for the purpose.

The minister instructed the officials from the railway and finance departments to expedite the works.

"The new railway line has to be started from Akkannapet to Medak without any delay. The works of the new line with stations, other facilities and infrastructure are almost complete. We must now expedite the remaining work as well. I am happy to see that 95% of the project has been completed so well. The remaining 5% must also be completed in a similar fashion," he reiterated.

At the meeting, Rao also asked the concerned officials to complete the land acquisition for the Haldivagu project.

Earlier in the day, Rao inaugurated an MLA camp office, and a viral research and diagnostic laboratory in Medak. At the program, he stated that while Rs 1 crore had been spent on the MLA camp office, Rs 35 lakh had been used for the setting up of the new lab.
filed in:  Telangana, T Harish Rao, Railways, Infrastructure, Development
COMMENTS
Be the first to comment on Speed Up Railway Works In Medak: Harish Rao! Just use the simple form below.
LEAVE A COMMENT
fullhyd.com has 700,000+ monthly visits. Tell Hyderabad what you feel about Speed Up Railway Works In Medak: Harish Rao!
[no link to your name will appear, overriding global settings]
To preserve integrity, fullhyd.com allows ratings/comments only with a valid email. Your comments will be accepted once you give your email, and will be deleted if the email is not authenticated within 24 hours.
My name:

Dissatisfied with the results? Report a problem or error, or add a listing.
ADVERTISEMENT
SHOUTBOX!
{{todo.name}}
{{todo.date}}
[
]
{{ todo.summary }}... expand »
{{ todo.text }} « collapse
First  |  Prev  |   1   2  3  {{current_page-1}}  {{current_page}}  {{current_page+1}}  {{last_page-2}}  {{last_page-1}}  {{last_page}}   |  Next  |  Last
{{todos[0].name}}

{{todos[0].text}}

ADVERTISEMENT
This page was tagged for
hyderabad June 2021 News
Telangana news
T Harish Rao updates
Follow fullhyd.com on
© Copyright 1999-2009 LRR Technologies (Hyderabad), Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. fullhyd, fullhyderabad, Welcome To The Neighbourhood are trademarks of LRR Technologies (Hyderabad) Pvt Ltd. The textual, graphic, audio and audiovisual material in this site is protected by copyright law. You may not copy, distribute, or use this material except as necessary for your personal, non-commercial use. Any trademarks are the properties of their respective owners. More on Hyderabad, India. Jobs in Hyderabad.