Schools Violate Order To Stay Shut, Action Initiated
Schools, Education, Health, Coronavirus, Diseases, Epidemics
Hyderabad | 16th March 2020
In view of the ongoing emergency health precautions due to the threat of the coronavirus (COVID-19), the Telangana government had ordered the closure of all educational institutions, both government and private, on the day before yesterday.
The Department of Education created inspection squads to enforce the above decision of the government, all over the state, and said that the following schools were found still operating in Hyderabad in violation of the government orders:
1. VIP International School (Saidabad, Charminar & Bahadurpura)
2. Spring Field School, Charminar
3. Shireen Public School, Secunderabad
4. Khushboo School, Shaikpet
5. Joshua School, Shaikpet
6. Sunrise School, Shaikpet
7. Rosary Convent School, Gunfoundry
8. All Saints High School, Abids
9. St. Marks Boys Town School, Bahadurpura
Notices were issued to all of them swiftly, and closure enforced. Further action is also being initiated against them for disobeying government instructions, a government note added.
filed in: Action has been initiated against nine schools for disobeying government instructions to all schools to stay closed to avoid the spread of the coronavirus.