Saturday, 23 January 2021 »  Login
in
I am at

GHMC 24x7 Grievance Cell: 155304

Citizens can reach the call centre number from any service provider,
Hyderabad | 1st January 2013
The Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation has launched a 24x7 call centre for grievance redressal. The cell, to be situated at the CMTC building at Banjara Hills, will operate with the number "155304".

Addressing a press conference on Monday, GHMC Mayor Mohammad Majid Hussain and Commissioner M T Krishna Babu said that citizens can reach the call centre number from any service provider, including both landline and mobile numbers.

"The call centre will operate with six seats in each shift, and can be expandable to 10 seats in each shift. The call center can take 60 concurrent calls at any given point of time," it was announced.

The Commissioner said that the call centre would register all types of grievances and provide end-to-end redressal and follow-up with the officers concerned at various levels.

It will have two PRIs with 60 channels live to handle call centre calls, and one additional PRI with 30 channels to handle redundancy.

The data connectivity is through Intranet with a speed of 2 Mbps, and the facility will also have a 24x7 power backup.

Apart from this call centre, grievances can be registered through three other mediums. Citizens can lodge complaints through the website www.ghmc.gov.in, through the eSeva number on 1100, and during the GHMC's Face2Face programme with citizens. Further, grievances registered through VIPs, including MPs, MLAs, MLCs and corporators, will also be registered with the call centre.

The Mayor and Commissioner said they would personally monitor the functioning of the call centre, which, they claim, is being operated by professional and "highly qualified" personnel. (INN)
filed in:  GHMC, M T Krishna Babu, Mohammed Majid Hussain, Civic Issues
COMMENTS
1 - 15 OF 1913 COMMENTS  |  NEXT  |  LAST
POSITIVE  |  NEGATIVE |  NEWEST  |  OLDEST  |  MOST HELPFUL  |  LEAST HELPFUL
Mr Biju Joseph on 21st Jan 2021, 6:46am | Permalink
Dear Sir
I am residing at H/No 33/103. Officers colony.RK Puram. Secunderabad 500035.
In front of my house garbage was deposited in bulk by GHMC workers last week. Till the date that was not removed by garbage vehicle. Day to day garbage is increasing and bad smelling so I request you to take appropriate action Pl.
Mob no 9618261303.
Y Rajaramesh on 20th Jan 2021, 8:53am | Permalink
Hi sir
I am residing at 1-8-14/1 to 5 street no 12, arora college lane , Chikkadpally
Government tree in front of my house is infected by insects and these insects are entering surrounding houses, please cure this insects issue which is causing health issues in our area
Y Rajaramesh on 20th Jan 2021, 8:52am | Permalink
Hi sir
I am residing at 1-8-14/1 to 5 street no 12, arora college lane , Chikkadpally
Mahesh chary on 30th Dec 2020, 7:40am | Permalink
Sir drainage was overflowing on road 24 hours sir i have giving complaints but not responding please try to slove the problem small children are there very bad smell sir please slove adress n.m guda kishan bagh bahadurpura sp nagar near mahek garden 19/5/479/17/c/5a
Dear Sir, Need your help to r on 28th Dec 2020, 12:48am | Permalink
Dear Sir,

Need your help to remove teen shades in tolichowki my shop is not looking good in view because beside of shop (2 shops) has putting teen shades and big boards they all are using footpaths people are facing problems unable to use footpath also,on Saturday (26/12/20) your team has came and already inform to everyone to remove teen shades and banners and boards but still shops owners are not ready to remove teen shades

I have removed teen shades today in front of my store, as I got information that it will get charged if any one is putting banners or teen shades

Same has been removed today and others shop owners are not ready to listening every one is taking lightly to GHMC

Request you to please remove all the teen shades

Address:- Tolichowki
Landmark :- Seven tombs road beside Sana Hotel Hyderabad

Shop names ;-
1. Fashion electronic dry cleaners
2.Shahi Fish
3.Halal Chief (Putting banners) hiding my shop

Thanks and Regards
Anwar.
Gnv Amar on 27th Dec 2020, 10:14pm | Permalink
We have complained many times about street dogs which are biting and entering into the houses.Also lot of disturbance & noise pollution in our area venkateshwar nagar, jiyaguda by street dogs. People are scared of this dogs all the time.
Kindly take necessary strict action.
Shivalatha.. on 14th Dec 2020, 11:13pm | Permalink
This is inform you that in our area injapur mythri meadows colony road no 2 garbage collectors are taking 100rs .I think people also paying salary to them then why these people are taking this much huge amount from the people.
Vellanki Kalyan on 12th Dec 2020, 10:34am | Permalink
This is to inform you , as part of drainage pipe installation at Bhavani nagar , Malkajgiri, The team that is being worked on are least bothered after the installation,they digged the roads and in front of our house they left as is and now it is very difficult for us to go outside and take the vechile from inside.
We request you to take the necessary action as soon as possible and please inform the team to get the things clear over here.
kalyanvellanki93 on 12th Dec 2020, 10:35am | Permalink
Roads are very dirty and because of that , there is a lot of traffic especially in peak times
Zahid Khan on 11th Dec 2020, 3:24pm | Permalink
Unauthorised cellar constructing plus 5 floor at teegal guda behind ahmed steel shop afzal nagar malakpet please take action vira swamy acp bribe money not taking any action malakpet please requesting to take action and stop unauthorised cellar constructing already I had given so many time complained to ghmc but no action yet please
Megh Singh on 10th Dec 2020, 10:29pm | Permalink
No proper cleaning is there in our area plzz do something our GHMC members are not cleaning it properly since 5 to 6 days they are not taking garbage properly. Thank you
K. Shiva kumar on 5th Dec 2020, 11:59am | Permalink
Hi sir i am shiva kumar from habsiguda road no 1,there is drainage leaking past 1week opposite anand eye hospital, there is no ghmc worker cleaning it. Plz solve the issue immediately thankyou
Mrs. Tabassum Sultana on 4th Dec 2020, 6:48pm | Permalink
Dear sir,
I applied for white ration card in the year 2009. My husband met with accident and after that in the year 2016 he died. I never knew that I got the ration card already. I am a private teacher I have two kids. I thought I will apply for it now as it is open at present. It is showing already alloted. I never used it and as I am not able to manage with my expenditure and studies of my kids i thought of applying. can you suggest me sir what should I do. where should I go. I went to khairatabad, Anand nagar for complaining 2 times. They told me my area officer is not there. Please help me to solve my problem.
Anthony on 3rd Dec 2020, 1:53pm | Permalink
Sir I got the message that I received rs 10000 and not deposited in my bank a/c .eseva person had entered my Aadhar number in the place of my a/c number pl do the needful and consider my request thank u sir
J Chalapathi Rao on 3rd Dec 2020, 7:10am | Permalink
Drainage overflow in manhole opposite to ask residency apartment near little scholar school, New vidyanagar, Old PS, neredmet, secunderabad.
Very bad situation, bad smell, since 15 days.
Bhargavi on 1st Dec 2020, 9:25pm | Permalink
In our street a street dog was died 3 days back no ghmc employee not at al looking after it so pls kindly accept the request and clear it fast as soon as it possible as it near to mansoorbad pedda cheruvu

Plot no 15 ,sri ram hills colony,near sloka international school ,Sahar estates,mansoorbad
1 - 15 OF 1913 COMMENTS  |  NEXT  |  LAST
fullhyd.com has 700,000+ monthly visits. Tell Hyderabad what you feel about GHMC 24x7 Grievance Cell: 155304!
[no link to your name will appear, overriding global settings]
To preserve integrity, fullhyd.com allows ratings/comments only with a valid email. Your comments will be accepted once you give your email, and will be deleted if the email is not authenticated within 24 hours.
My name:

Dissatisfied with the results? Report a problem or error, or add a listing.
SHOUTBOX!
{{todo.name}}
{{todo.date}}
]
{{ todo.summary }}... expand »
{{ todo.text }} « collapse
First  |  Prev  |   1   2  3  {{current_page-1}}  {{current_page}}  {{current_page+1}}  {{last_page-2}}  {{last_page-1}}  {{last_page}}   |  Next  |  Last
{{todos[0].name}}

{{todos[0].text}}

This page was tagged for
how to give ghmc complaint
pageant ghmc corporators hyd phone list pl
GHMC complaints WhatsApp number Hyderabad
ghmc head of the department mobile number
plese give me.cell number of saibaba tent house sigateni colony hyderabad telangana
© Copyright 1999-2009 LRR Technologies (Hyderabad), Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. fullhyd, fullhyderabad, Welcome To The Neighbourhood are trademarks of LRR Technologies (Hyderabad) Pvt Ltd. The textual, graphic, audio and audiovisual material in this site is protected by copyright law. You may not copy, distribute, or use this material except as necessary for your personal, non-commercial use. Any trademarks are the properties of their respective owners. More on Hyderabad, India. Jobs in Hyderabad.