Monday, 25 May 2020 »  Login
in
I am at

GHMC 24x7 Grievance Cell: 155304

Citizens can reach the call centre number from any service provider,
Hyderabad | 1st January 2013
The Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation has launched a 24x7 call centre for grievance redressal. The cell, to be situated at the CMTC building at Banjara Hills, will operate with the number "155304".

Addressing a press conference on Monday, GHMC Mayor Mohammad Majid Hussain and Commissioner M T Krishna Babu said that citizens can reach the call centre number from any service provider, including both landline and mobile numbers.

"The call centre will operate with six seats in each shift, and can be expandable to 10 seats in each shift. The call center can take 60 concurrent calls at any given point of time," it was announced.

The Commissioner said that the call centre would register all types of grievances and provide end-to-end redressal and follow-up with the officers concerned at various levels.

It will have two PRIs with 60 channels live to handle call centre calls, and one additional PRI with 30 channels to handle redundancy.

The data connectivity is through Intranet with a speed of 2 Mbps, and the facility will also have a 24x7 power backup.

Apart from this call centre, grievances can be registered through three other mediums. Citizens can lodge complaints through the website www.ghmc.gov.in, through the eSeva number on 1100, and during the GHMC's Face2Face programme with citizens. Further, grievances registered through VIPs, including MPs, MLAs, MLCs and corporators, will also be registered with the call centre.

The Mayor and Commissioner said they would personally monitor the functioning of the call centre, which, they claim, is being operated by professional and "highly qualified" personnel. (INN)
filed in:  GHMC, M T Krishna Babu, Mohammed Majid Hussain, Civic Issues
COMMENTS
1 - 15 OF 1677 COMMENTS  |  NEXT  |  LAST
POSITIVE  |  NEGATIVE |  NEWEST  |  OLDEST  |  MOST HELPFUL  |  LEAST HELPFUL
Sanjay kumar on 24th May 2020, 6:42pm | Permalink
Daily in the evening at 6:00 PM burning dry garbage opposite side of the hanuman temple next to Beersha church Adarsh Nagar chilkanagr road Hyderabad Uppal 500039 which is pollution environment and entering our flat rooms of Sri NIVAS Heights
Sushil yadav on 23rd May 2020, 10:02am | Permalink
IN FRONT OF MY HOME DRAINAGE PROBLEM PLEASE CLEAR IT AS SOON AS POSIBLE H.NO 13-4-61/A KARWAN, ASIF AGAR, HYDERABAD,500006.
RAJESHWARI RAO on 21st May 2020, 12:46pm | Permalink
IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE HOUSE . PLOT NO.12- BAPUBAGH , P.G.ROAD
TREES ARE CUT AND DUMPED , 15DAYS BACK CAUSING MUSQUITOES N RATS EFFECTING MY HEALTH ! AM A SENIOR CITIZEN REQUESTING !!
RAJESHWARI RAO on 21st May 2020, 12:46pm | Permalink
IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE HOUSE . PLOT NO.12- BAPUBAGH , P.G.ROAD
Ravi Kumar, Mob 8500577729 on 20th May 2020, 10:42pm | Permalink
Dear sir/ Madam, Road No-2, Shakthi Nagar colony, RK Puram, Neredmet, I am suffering from non operated dog for 6 months, my family is facing a lot of problems. I have complaint 3 time but my complaint is not resolved till date. In view of the above, you are requested to take necessary action please.
Mir Mudassir Ali Khan on 20th May 2020, 1:15pm | Permalink
Good morning Sir/ Madam
This is in regards with the garbage person who is not taking the garbage from my house, however he is taking from other houses in my colony, I have requested him number of times but he is just ignoring, please can you address this issue, My Address is 16-7-468/1, harilal bagh colony, Azampura, chaderghat, Hyderabad..500024
Thatipamula bharath Kumar on 20th May 2020, 11:46am | Permalink
Hello sir/medam i am from warangal urban district 22nd division my area public suffering from monkeys I am complint somany officers but problem is still please solve this problem
Narsimha chary on 20th May 2020, 10:18am | Permalink
Hi sir,

Garbage is put on road daily in my area, even I fight with them daily but no change I informed no of times to ghmc persons. they didn't leavy any fine and not clean daily, we are facing health issue in my complex members. Near to saibaba temple, prabhat nagar, mothinagar-hyd 500045, please solve this issue, save my life, if not believe please enquire this issue, please save my children's
Venkateshwar Rao Pudhari on 19th May 2020, 9:34pm | Permalink
Dear sir, I am Venkateshwar Rao P,. D. No.4-2-175/39/1 Fortune Avenue, Kowkoor, Secunderabad. I wish to inform you that infront of my above said house street light not glowing since last 4 days. So please look into the matter and resolve the issue.
Gupta glass & plywood on 19th May 2020, 4:18pm | Permalink
Hello Sir/Madam,
Metro rail works department has fixed drain pipe on pillar #C1453 at ameerpet X roads. They have left the drain pipe open on the road.when contacted and asked them to drop the drain pipe in any nearby mainhole they neglected our request and said that the drain pipe will drain the rain water on the main road unless instructes by the GHMC to do so. Please issue the necessary instructions to the concerned authorities to fix this problem
RAGHAVENDRA on 19th May 2020, 7:31am | Permalink
Sir, Very sorry to bring to your kind notice that in GANDHINAGAR the water supply is not regular in a fixed time everyday .Even the quantum , duration of water supply varies a lot with force also.Last week abruptly water supply was there for 6- 8 hours with little force. No person is taking responsibility...
Dr. D. ManikyalaRao, Advocate, on 17th May 2020, 7:35pm | Permalink
I am Dr. D. Manikyala Rao, Advocate, 75/3R.T, Satya hanuman Residency,sanjeevareddy Nagar, Hyderabad, 500038 and my complaint is that large branches of tree fell on the road due heavy rain and gusty winds on 16thMay 2020 and the branches have completely blocked our gate and it has become impossible for us to move out of our apartment in cars and it's causing lot of inconvenience to the public and so i request you to kindly address the problem problem immediately
C Yadagiri on 17th May 2020, 11:52am | Permalink
Sir
I stay at h no.6-1, dee Nagar, chintal, next to shah theatre, Hyderabad. Drainage pipeline has been over flowing since one week from the main hole on the main road , infront of my house. People Getting fever because of this drainage. Pl do needful at the earliest.
AMEY VIKRAMA YADAV on 15th May 2020, 8:27pm | Permalink
sir,I am Amey Vikrama Yadav and iam class 5th student of Pallavi Model School. I want to give you thanks for saving our country from COVID 19 . I onces again thankyou FOR YOUR COMING OUT OF YOUR HOME LEAVING FAMALIES IN SAVING THE SOCIETY.
C RAVINDER REDDY Mob 944068584 on 14th May 2020, 10:48am | Permalink
Under the continuing Lockdown we are facing pure water problem due to breakdown of Water Purifier as now service providers are expressing inability to attend to the calls for repair.
Since PURE EATER too is an essential item kindly arrange to give relief to such SERVICE PROVIDERS
1 - 15 OF 1677 COMMENTS  |  NEXT  |  LAST
fullhyd.com has 700,000+ monthly visits. Tell Hyderabad what you feel about GHMC 24x7 Grievance Cell: 155304!
[no link to your name will appear, overriding global settings]
To preserve integrity, fullhyd.com allows ratings/comments only with a valid email. Your comments will be accepted once you give your email, and will be deleted if the email is not authenticated within 24 hours.
My name:

Dissatisfied with the results? Report a problem or error, or add a listing.
SHOUTBOX!
{{todo.name}}
{{todo.date}}
]
{{ todo.summary }}... expand »
{{ todo.text }} « collapse
First  |  Prev  |   1   2  3  {{current_page-1}}  {{current_page}}  {{current_page+1}}  {{last_page-2}}  {{last_page-1}}  {{last_page}}   |  Next  |  Last
{{todos[0].name}}

{{todos[0].text}}

This page was tagged for
How do I raise a complaint with Ghmc?
complaint for illegal construction in ghmc
mosquito complaint number hyderabad
GHMC
stray dog menace complaints to ghmc
© Copyright 1999-2009 LRR Technologies (Hyderabad), Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. fullhyd, fullhyderabad, Welcome To The Neighbourhood are trademarks of LRR Technologies (Hyderabad) Pvt Ltd. The textual, graphic, audio and audiovisual material in this site is protected by copyright law. You may not copy, distribute, or use this material except as necessary for your personal, non-commercial use. Any trademarks are the properties of their respective owners. More on Hyderabad, India. Jobs in Hyderabad.