Protests by the supporters of discontented Congress leaders in front of Gandhi Bhavan entered the fourth day on Sunday.
1. The supporters of party leader from Khanapur Assembly constituency Hari Naik continued their protest demanding that the party high command allot a ticket to their leader instead of to a new entrant into the party. The party leaders summoned doctors to the agitation spot and conducted tests on the health conditions of the supporters of Naik.
2. The agitation by the supporters of Malkajgiri Congress leader Sridhar also continued at the party headquarters. The supporters demanded that the party leadership not concede the seat to the alliance partner TJS as the TJS candidate would be defeated from the seat, and thus the seat would be lost by the party.
3. The agitation of former MP Ramesh Rathod entered the third day.
4. Supporters of party leader from Patancheru J Ramulu, mostly from the Vaddera community, demanded the party high command to field their leader from the seat.
5. Supporters of party leader Enugu Manohar Reddy of the Vemulawada Assembly constituency staged a protest demanding that the leaders not field Aadi Srinivas from the seat. They wondered how the party high command fielded someone who jumped many parties in a clear exhibition of political opportunism, and urged the high command to give the ticket to their leader.
6. The party leaders of the Warangal West Assembly constituency also staged a protest demanding that the leadership not give up the seat to the TDP as part of the alliance.
Meanwhile, the party's official spokesperson Gajjela Kantham made sensational allegations against his own party leaders. He alleged that some of senior Congress leaders were hand in glove with TRS leaders and acting as agents of the TRS.
"Some senior Congress leaders have business deals with some TRS leaders. They have asked the Congress leaders to not give tickets to me, Andanki Dayakar and Dasoju Sravan," he alleged.
Kantham said that he had complete evidence to support his allegations, and added that he would lodge a complaint with Rahul Gandhi on the issue very soon.