Information Technology Minister Komatireddy Venkata Reddy, on Wednesday, stated that the government would initiate action against those IT firms, which had not utilised the lands sanctioned for the purpose.
Talking to media persons, Venkata Reddy said that the government was preparing a list of sites sanctioned to IT firms.
If the IT firms had failed to utilize the sanctioned land for establishing firms, the government would recover the land from them, Venkata asserted.
The Minister said that the government had issued notices to Raheja Mind Space for misutilisation of the land sanctioned for establishing an IT firm.
Venkata said that, based on the response from the firm, the government would initiate action against it.
The government's move comes in the wake of Tirupati Member of Parliament Chintamohan demanding that the administration take action against the IT firms who had been allotted land to set up firms, far in excess of their needs.
Courtesy: INN
filed in:Industry & Business, Information Technology, Komatireddy Venkat Reddy, Hyderabad Real Estate