Wednesday, 23 June 2021 »  Login
in
»
I am at

9,000 Lockdown Violation Cases Per Day In City

The police said that 9,000 cases of violations were being reported in the city every day, and that 6,000 vehicles had been seized in the last 17 days.
Hyderabad | 29th May 2021
The Hyderabad Police Commissioner Anjani Kumar today said that the ongoing lockdown was being implemented in a strict manner in the city with the support of its people.

He made these remarks after inspecting the lockdown in the Old City along with Additional Commissioner Chauhan.

Speaking on the occasion he said that 99% of the people of the city were extending their support for the enforcement of the lockdown, and that only the remaining 1% were coming out of their houses unnecessarily.

He said that the police were booking cases against as many of the violators of the lockdown as they could. He said that around 9,000 cases of violations were being reported in the city every day, and that around 6,000 vehicles had been seized in the last 17 days.

He said that 180 check posts had been set up for the surveillance.
filed in:  Coronavirus, Police, Hyderabad Police, Anjani Kumar
COMMENTS
Be the first to comment on 9,000 Lockdown Violation Cases Per Day In City! Just use the simple form below.
LEAVE A COMMENT
fullhyd.com has 700,000+ monthly visits. Tell Hyderabad what you feel about 9,000 Lockdown Violation Cases Per Day In City!
[no link to your name will appear, overriding global settings]
To preserve integrity, fullhyd.com allows ratings/comments only with a valid email. Your comments will be accepted once you give your email, and will be deleted if the email is not authenticated within 24 hours.
My name:

Dissatisfied with the results? Report a problem or error, or add a listing.
ADVERTISEMENT
SHOUTBOX!
{{todo.name}}
{{todo.date}}
[
]
{{ todo.summary }}... expand »
{{ todo.text }} « collapse
First  |  Prev  |   1   2  3  {{current_page-1}}  {{current_page}}  {{current_page+1}}  {{last_page-2}}  {{last_page-1}}  {{last_page}}   |  Next  |  Last
{{todos[0].name}}

{{todos[0].text}}

ADVERTISEMENT
This page was tagged for
hyderabad May 2021 News
Coronavirus news
Police updates
Follow fullhyd.com on
© Copyright 1999-2009 LRR Technologies (Hyderabad), Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. fullhyd, fullhyderabad, Welcome To The Neighbourhood are trademarks of LRR Technologies (Hyderabad) Pvt Ltd. The textual, graphic, audio and audiovisual material in this site is protected by copyright law. You may not copy, distribute, or use this material except as necessary for your personal, non-commercial use. Any trademarks are the properties of their respective owners. More on Hyderabad, India. Jobs in Hyderabad.