Friday, 16 November 2018 »  Login
I am at

1091 Helpline For Women's Harassment

The police have promised to reach the victim's location within 20 minutes of the call
Hyderabad | 17th May 2010
Standing as a safeguard against crime and also serving as a resort in case of its occurrence, the city police of Hyderabad activated the 1091 emergency number on Monday.

Increasing complaints of eve-teasing and harassment from in-laws, lodged by women across the city prompted the police to take their protection services to a higher level, said North Zone Hyderabad DGP Nagi Reddy.

Talking about the new 1091 services, any woman facing either physical or mental abuse or harassment, or being subjected to intidimation & trauma, can contact the police immediately by dialling 1091 and take their help, he said.

The police also promised to reach the victim's location within 20 minutes of the call. While most of the police force in service for this purpose hails from the CCS police station, other policemen will be dispatched if available at closer locations.
filed in:  Hyderabad Crime
1 - 15 OF 60 COMMENTS  |  NEXT  |  LAST
Runjhun Mishra on 21st Jul 2018, 9:14am | Permalink
I getting being harrased by my inlaws and husband by sending divorce notice with false allegations. I got newly married not even completed one year. My father tries to spoke to them but they either ignore or shut the doors on face. They have my jewellery my luggage etc but I couldn't go there to take all.
Sushmita on 18th Jul 2018, 8:10pm | Permalink
Hi Sir my name is sushmita. My husband has been mentally harrasing me since 8 years and is also threatning to hurt me/himself if i stop giving him money. He has been jobless last 8nyears. He is drinking and torturing me very badly. Please help. I tried calling 1909 but no. One responded. Please help. on 10th Jun 2018, 10:25pm | Permalink
hlo sir dis is rishitha.i have put my profile in telugu matrimony .and after some days i received mire requests and one day i got msg from unknown num dat he is saying he will provide gvt jobs but wanted persons have to meet him directly and dat personally and more my frnds have got dis msg from same num like dis .i think he has running some illegal business with girls .plz take action and save girls.plz sir plz dat num is 916281431399
Rathi on 9th Feb 2018, 2:41pm | Permalink
Am being harassed everytime by my inlaws and now im facing to very hard to stand. Please call me on 8939761215
Cant say my name on 18th Oct 2017, 4:03am | Permalink
Iam in love with one guy .. he said he loved me and later he used me and went back to india saying he will come back as we live in foreign ..but never turned up .. blocked me in all social netwrking and he deleted all his social sites but using a number as i got the num i called him he blocked me again ,, he cheated on me after three years of realtion and two abortions .. can any one help me i got his address and phn num by some means but he is not responding
T. NISHA LAKSHMI, A2 BLOCK, sh on 27th Jul 2017, 4:42am | Permalink
In my society here i have come to rent its now almost 1and half year, my life was happy before retirement and shifted before here, then on harassing me near by neighbour in malayalam language and even telugu i have given complain to hawyak Eye and Police but still this harassing is increased and my husband also tell me i am mental,as my family life is spoiled by this society people. Please help me and my family life of this harassment here. Ph. 7799697342
Pooja on 25th May 2017, 6:22pm | Permalink
my husband tourture daily please can u help me get the visiting rights of my children..

Please call me asap 7382563469
Madhavi g on 13th Jul 2016, 10:24am | Permalink
I gave my jewellery to a jeweller in Medchal for making new jewellery set.He took jewellery saying he will provide the new jewellery set in one week. He is neither making new jewellery not returning the old jewellery.
Whenever I call he does not lifts the phone, black list my number. I have even visited his house couple of times requesting him to return the jewellery.
He is making false commitments and already wasted six months of my time. I am undergoing mental trauma from past few months. Legal action against him will take long time and I need the jewellery immediately.

Please let me know whom (which organisation) should I contact to resolve the issue and punish the fraudulant.

samanvita on 6th Jul 2016, 3:47pm | Permalink
i am being mentally harassed continuously from the past 2 moths from these numbers.
i really need your help before it gets too late .
i am here in the hope for your help. Please consider my case ! and its an emergency !
Neha on 23rd Feb 2016, 3:49pm | Permalink
8977825013..this guy is harrassing me on phone from past 2 days, HE is not scared of police.
Request you to kindly take an action. I am very disturbed.He calls me at midnight multiple times. Many times i gave him warning but still ciontinuosly he calls me. Please help me
xxxxx on 9th Jan 2016, 1:20pm | Permalink
1091, how will it works? I tried from L.L and Mobile but no action can be seen
raj on 27th Aug 2015, 10:43am | Permalink
please dont post here no body wil take care here. please tel your problem first to your parents they are the only one for us to take care.
ankita on 27th Aug 2015, 10:22am | Permalink
where can I file a case against my in laws and husband. My husband is demanding money and harassing me mentally. He even tortured me physically in honeymoon. I even consulated lawyer but they are charging a lot for case.What shall I do next.I don't want to continue with my husband but want him to suffer all what I have suffered.
rose on 26th Jul 2015, 6:20pm | Permalink

the hostel care takers of the hostl in which i stay has all on a sudden asked me to vacate my room within 15 days....they r not giving a clear explanation of y they want me to clear the room....i dont know what to do...please help
farahnaaz on 19th Jul 2015, 11:37am | Permalink
hello my name is farahnaaz i have two daughters
my husband divorced me and snatched away my children now he is not even providing me visiting rights i am doing a job i want to stand up on my own feet i want to meet my children plse can u help me get the visiting rights of my children
his name is imran mahmood he works in genpact begumpet
rajjal007 on 19th Jul 2015, 8:33pm | Permalink
Can I have his all details. You can send me an sms at Nine Nine Eight Nine Two Three One Seven Two Zero. I am on watsup with this number can send me the details there also. Inshallah very soon he will allow you to meet with your kids INSHALLAH
1 - 15 OF 60 COMMENTS  |  NEXT  |  LAST
LEAVE A COMMENT has 700,000+ monthly visits. Tell Hyderabad what you feel about 1091 Helpline For Women's Harassment!
[no link to your name will appear, overriding global settings]
To preserve integrity, allows ratings/comments only with a valid email. Your comments will be accepted once you give your email, and will be deleted if the email is not authenticated within 24 hours.
My name:

Dissatisfied with the results? Report a problem or error, or add a listing.
This page was tagged for
immidiate help number for women helpline number1009
women help line 181 in AP
how to file a case in police station gruha himsa
phone number of women harassment Hyderabad
womns housearresment Complaint no
Follow on
© Copyright 1999-2009 LRR Technologies (Hyderabad), Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. fullhyd, fullhyderabad, Welcome To The Neighbourhood are trademarks of LRR Technologies (Hyderabad) Pvt Ltd. The textual, graphic, audio and audiovisual material in this site is protected by copyright law. You may not copy, distribute, or use this material except as necessary for your personal, non-commercial use. Any trademarks are the properties of their respective owners. More on Hyderabad, India. Jobs in Hyderabad.