A biker had a miraculous escape when the motorcycle he was driving caught fire at the Liberty cross roads, on Monday afternoon.
According to reports, the man, in his 30s, was going on a Bajaj Pulsar 220 cc bike when flames suddenly started coming out from the front side of the vehicle. The man rapidly dismounted the bike and rushed away, and the people around quickly extinguished the flames using a fire extinguisher from a nearly place.
The Narayanguda police said that the man had recently purchased the motorcycle. Officials are suspecting that some electrical wiring or battery-related problem would have been the cause of the fire.