Wednesday, 23 June 2021 »  Login
in
»
Hyderabad News » Telangana Records 15 Covid-19 Deaths
I am at

Telangana Records 15 Covid-19 Deaths

A bulletin released by the state's health department stated that in the last twenty hours, Telangana recorded 15 Covid-19 deaths.
Hyderabad | 4th June 2021
After seeing a surge in the number of Covid-19 cases in the past months, Telangana is now seeing lower numbers of new cases every day.

Through the lockdown, both the number of cases and the number of Covid-19 fatalities have recorded steep declines.

A medical bulletin released by the state's health department stated that in the last twenty hours, after 1,36,096 tests were conducted, a total of 2,175 persons tested positive.

The state also saw 3,821 recoveries and 15 deaths. This has taken Telangana's cumulative recovery tally and death tally to 30,918 and 3,346 respectively.

The bulletin also mentioned that the death rate in the state is currently 0.56%, lower than the national death rate of 1.2%. Similarly, the recovery rate too, at 94.16%, is higher than the national rate of 93%.

The state government has been trying to contain the spread of Covid-19 through a strict lockdown. Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao has extended the lockdown from May 30 till June 9 hoping to break the chain of the spread.

However, it would seem that many in the state still refuse to abide by the rule of the lockdown. Some days ago, Hyderabad Police Commissioner Anjani Kumar said that though 99% of Hyderabad's people were "extending their support" to the enforcement of the lockdown, the remaining 1% were still coming out of their houses "unnecessarily".

He added that the police were booking cases against as many violators as they could and that around 9,000 violations were being reported every day in the state capital alone.
filed in:  Telangana, Coronavirus, Health, Healthcare, Epidemics
COMMENTS
Be the first to comment on Telangana Records 15 Covid-19 Deaths! Just use the simple form below.
LEAVE A COMMENT
fullhyd.com has 700,000+ monthly visits. Tell Hyderabad what you feel about Telangana Records 15 Covid-19 Deaths!
[no link to your name will appear, overriding global settings]
To preserve integrity, fullhyd.com allows ratings/comments only with a valid email. Your comments will be accepted once you give your email, and will be deleted if the email is not authenticated within 24 hours.
My name:

Dissatisfied with the results? Report a problem or error, or add a listing.
ADVERTISEMENT
SHOUTBOX!
{{todo.name}}
{{todo.date}}
[
]
{{ todo.summary }}... expand »
{{ todo.text }} « collapse
First  |  Prev  |   1   2  3  {{current_page-1}}  {{current_page}}  {{current_page+1}}  {{last_page-2}}  {{last_page-1}}  {{last_page}}   |  Next  |  Last
{{todos[0].name}}

{{todos[0].text}}

ADVERTISEMENT
This page was tagged for
hyderabad June 2021 News
Telangana news
Coronavirus updates
Follow fullhyd.com on
© Copyright 1999-2009 LRR Technologies (Hyderabad), Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. fullhyd, fullhyderabad, Welcome To The Neighbourhood are trademarks of LRR Technologies (Hyderabad) Pvt Ltd. The textual, graphic, audio and audiovisual material in this site is protected by copyright law. You may not copy, distribute, or use this material except as necessary for your personal, non-commercial use. Any trademarks are the properties of their respective owners. More on Hyderabad, India. Jobs in Hyderabad.