Friday, 28 August 2015 »  Login
in
I am at

Rural LPG Distributor Scheme Launched

The scheme is aimed to establish small-sized LPG distribution agencies for locations having a potential of 600 or more refill sales per month.
Hyderabad | 18th November 2010
The Union Government on Thursday revealed that in order to increase rural penetration and to cover remote as well as low potential areas, a new scheme, Rajiv Gandhi Gramin LPG Vitaran Yojana (RGGLVY), has been launched.

The scheme is aimed to establish small-sized LPG distribution agencies for locations having a potential of 600 or more refill sales per month, minister of state for petroleum and natural gas Jitin Prasada stated in the form of a written reply in the Lok Sabha on Thursday.

Prasada further said that the RGGLVY scheme primarily aims at providing LPG to rural households, including BPL families. To ensure that the growth of LPG usage is evenly spread, Public Sector Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) are assessing and identifying locations in a phased manner under the RGGLVY.

OMCs have undertaken to set up 2,329 LPG distributors in 22 states - Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Orissa, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal and Pudducherry.

Out of this, 49 LPG distributors have already been commissioned. Selection for the rest of the locations is in progress as per the policy.

No advertisement for setting up LPG distributors under this scheme has yet been released in the state of Haryana.

However, the setting up of LPG distributors in rural/under-served areas under this scheme will now be a continuous process till all areas of the country deficient in LPG are covered by the LPG network, including Haryana.

Courtesy: INN
filed in:  LPG, Government Schemes, Jitin Prasada, Rural Issues, Fuel
COMMENTS
1 - 15 OF 55 COMMENTS  |  NEXT  |  LAST
 |  NEWEST  |  OLDEST  |  MOST HELPFUL  |  LEAST HELPFUL
CHANDAN SINGH on 6th May 2015, 10:52am | Permalink
Sir i want to apply indane cooking gas dealership. so i want to talk to you about this.
sir i am waiting. please send your response.
I want to apply for a dealership in Shankargarh Allahabad up . Could you please guide, where I can apply for the same.

Thanks,
CHANDAN SINGH
MOB-8588839739
Mushtaq Khan on 9th Apr 2015, 5:32pm | Permalink
Dear Sir/Mam,
If you are interested to have the RGGLV / HPCL Scheme Gas Distributorship.
I can guide and provide you the proper information to you.
Interested People can contact me at 9718080907.
Thanks & regards.
Mushtaq Khan
dILEEP on 14th Apr 2015, 8:00pm | Permalink
YES I INTRESTED IN DEALERSHIP PLEASE PROVIDE GUIDE LINE
khan.ind786 on 9th Apr 2015, 5:40pm | Permalink
HI
khan.ind786 on 9th Apr 2015, 5:40pm | Permalink
RGGLV / HPCL Scheme for Rural Area of India..
Rofiqul islam on 27th Jun 2015, 11:57am | Permalink
Dear Sir,
I want to take LPG distributor under RGGLVY in my rural area. There is more than 1000 LPG customers in this area. So please provide me the details that i can maintain the procedure. My contact details are following, (assam)
sanjib brahma on 4th Apr 2015, 6:43am | Permalink
Where is the head office of Rajiv Gandhi Gramin LPG vitaran in Assam? Please reply...
sanjib brahma on 4th Apr 2015, 6:42am | Permalink
mohitsharma on 3rd Apr 2015, 2:43pm | Permalink
Dear Sir,
I want to take LPG distributor under RGGLVY in my rural area. There is more than 1000 LPG customers in this area. So please provide me the details that i can maintain the procedure. My contact details are following, kaman bharatpur (rajsthan)
mohitsharma on 3rd Apr 2015, 2:42pm | Permalink
Dear Sir,
I want to take LPG distributor under RGGLVY in my rural area. There is more than 1000 LPG customers in this area. So please provide me the details that i can maintain the procedure. My contact details are following,9910200847 ,9953698396
ABHIJIT GARAI on 22nd Mar 2015, 12:50am | Permalink
Dear Sir,
I would like to apply for RGGLV scheme distributor in my rural area so please provide me details that I can full fill the necessary documents my contact details are as follows:-
Mob:- 9232553432
Email:- abhi.garai406@gmail.com

VILL+POST-DUMRUT,P.S.-ILLAMBAZAR,DIST-BIRBHUM, PIN CODE-731214.(WEST BENGAL)
Thank you sir.
jayanta adak on 17th Feb 2015, 9:11am | Permalink
Dear Sir,
I want to take LPG distributor under RGGLVY in my rural area. There is more than 1000 LPG customers in this area. So please provide me the details that i can maintain the procedure. My contact details are following, email-jayanta.adak@ymail.com contact-8145689367
uma maheswari on 13th Jan 2015, 11:18pm | Permalink
Dear Sir,
Mob:- 9843549859
Email:- umaraguram77@gmail.com
Tamilnadu
K.Devaraj on 10th Jan 2015, 5:00pm | Permalink
Dear Sir,
I want to take LPG distributor under RGGLVY in my rural area.So please provide me the details that i can maintain the procedure. My contact details are following,
K.Devaraj
s/o T.Kamaraj
W/15 - D- 29 Watar Tank South St,
Gudalur -625518
Theni Dt,
Tamilnadu.
Mobile - (+91)99426 53155
A B Goud on 10th Jan 2015, 1:44pm | Permalink
Dear sir iam very interested to take lpg distributorship under RGGLV seheme so please send me application form and contact no detail of the dealership thanks
Email - abgoud2012@gmail.com
State- telangana
Dist - Adilabad
Mdl - Kuntala or Lokeshwaram (my agency location)
Mozaffar Ahmed. on 26th Dec 2014, 4:13pm | Permalink
Dear Sir, I am really very interested to take Lpg distributorship under RGGLVY scheme. So please send me application form and details of the dealership.
Thanking you. Vill sanitarium, Po-matia, Ps-Basirhat, Dist - (North) 24th Paganas. Pin-743437.West Bengal. Email =mozaffarahmed49@gmail.com
Hari Om Sharan on 25th Nov 2014, 1:21pm | Permalink
Dear Sir,
Mob:- 09914514525
Email:- hari78@live.com
Address:-Villalge and post office Durana.
distt. Ambala ( Haryana)
DEEPAK GUPTA on 24th Nov 2014, 6:38pm | Permalink
Dear Sir,
Mob:- 9034503625
Email:- adv.deepak029@gmail.com
Address:main bazar, anaj mandi road vill radaur ,dist. yamunanagar. haryana
pin code 135133
haryana
shashi kumar upadhyay on 22nd Nov 2014, 11:52am | Permalink
Dear sir / mam i want to take RGGLV scheme distributorship in my rural area "Akabarpur ambedkar nagar distic" so please me the details that i can full fill the necessary document my conatct details are as-
shashi kumar upadhyay
vill-murtujapur
post- daiyadeeh mubarakpur
teh-akabarpur
dist-ambedkar nagar
pin-224122
e-mail-shashiup90@gmail.com
mobile number-8423426545,9450496533
1 - 15 OF 55 COMMENTS  |  NEXT  |  LAST
fullhyd.com has 700,000+ monthly visits. Tell Hyderabad what you feel about Rural LPG Distributor Scheme Launched!
[no link to your name will appear, overriding global settings]
To preserve integrity, fullhyd.com allows ratings/comments only with a valid email. Your comments will be accepted once you give your email, and will be deleted if the email is not authenticated within 24 hours.
My name:

Dissatisfied with the results? Report a problem or error, or add a listing.
SHOUTBOX!
This page was tagged for
upcomings lpg distributerships in maharashtra
List of south 24 parganas HP gas gramin vitrak
gas aggency in rural area
Distributor Dealer List @gmail.com 2015
rajiv gandhi lpg distributor advertisement 2015 solpur
© Copyright 1999-2009 LRR Technologies (Hyderabad), Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. fullhyd, fullhyderabad, Welcome To The Neighbourhood are trademarks of LRR Technologies (Hyderabad) Pvt Ltd. The textual, graphic, audio and audiovisual material in this site is protected by copyright law. You may not copy, distribute, or use this material except as necessary for your personal, non-commercial use. Any trademarks are the properties of their respective owners. More on Hyderabad, India. Jobs in Hyderabad.