Wednesday, 22 October 2014 »  Login
in
I am at

Rural LPG Distributor Scheme Launched

The scheme is aimed to establish small-sized LPG distribution agencies for locations having a potential of 600 or more refill sales per month.
Hyderabad | 18th November 2010
The Union Government on Thursday revealed that in order to increase rural penetration and to cover remote as well as low potential areas, a new scheme, Rajiv Gandhi Gramin LPG Vitaran Yojana (RGGLVY), has been launched.

The scheme is aimed to establish small-sized LPG distribution agencies for locations having a potential of 600 or more refill sales per month, minister of state for petroleum and natural gas Jitin Prasada stated in the form of a written reply in the Lok Sabha on Thursday.

Prasada further said that the RGGLVY scheme primarily aims at providing LPG to rural households, including BPL families. To ensure that the growth of LPG usage is evenly spread, Public Sector Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs) are assessing and identifying locations in a phased manner under the RGGLVY.

OMCs have undertaken to set up 2,329 LPG distributors in 22 states - Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Orissa, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal and Pudducherry.

Out of this, 49 LPG distributors have already been commissioned. Selection for the rest of the locations is in progress as per the policy.

No advertisement for setting up LPG distributors under this scheme has yet been released in the state of Haryana.

However, the setting up of LPG distributors in rural/under-served areas under this scheme will now be a continuous process till all areas of the country deficient in LPG are covered by the LPG network, including Haryana.

Courtesy: INN
filed in:  LPG, Govt. Schemes, Jitin Prasada, Rural Issues, Fuel
COMMENTS
1 - 15 OF 42 COMMENTS  |  NEXT  |  LAST
 |  NEWEST  |  OLDEST  |  MOST HELPFUL  |  LEAST HELPFUL
sanjeev gupta on 12th Oct 2014, 10:40pm | Permalink
respected sir iwant to lpg subsidy rate to customer our are about 2000 cylender cusume per month m ready to workin ur company so detail me with thanks 9318827260 jaikissanmotors260@gmail.com majra paonta sahib distt sirmour hp
sanjeev gupta on 12th Oct 2014, 10:34pm | Permalink
Respected sir
i am looking for an smart work in life so i can do this work acording ur profile so m ready work with u thanks sanjeev gupta 09318827260 jaikissanmotors260@gmail.com sirmour hp
Bhuban Lal Das. Mobile-0908996 on 6th Oct 2014, 11:57am | Permalink
Dear Sir,
I want to take LPG distributor under RGGLVY in my rural area. There is more than 1000 LPG customers in this area. So please provide me the details that i can maintain the procedure. My contact details are following,
Bhuban Lal Das.
Vill-West Padmabil. P.S-Panisagar. North Tripura.
Email-bhubanlaldas38@gmail.com.
Mobile-09089967515.
Bhuban Lal Das. Tilthai, Panis on 6th Oct 2014, 11:28am | Permalink
Dear Sir,
I am very interested to take LPG dealership in our rural area-Tilthai, Panisagar North Tripura under RGGLVY. There is 1000 avobe LPG customers in this area.Please send me the details to my e-mail id-bhubanlaldas38@gmail.com.
ASHOK MANDAL on 11th Sep 2014, 9:51pm | Permalink
I WANT TO RGGLV DISTRIBUTER IN MY RURAL AREA PLESE DETAILS ME
VILL- KAMAL CHAK PO- JIBAN PUR
PS - RANITALA
MURSHIDABAD
WEST BENGAL
PH - 9434389271
E mail - aashokmandal70@yahoo.com
RAHIMUL ISLAM on 19th Aug 2014, 11:03am | Permalink
Dear sir! iam interesed to take LPG dealership under RGGVY ,please send the details to thise email id;mregg786@gmail.com add. cooch behar (west bengal)
gyanu lama on 18th Aug 2014, 1:14am | Permalink
I am really interest for lpg dealership under the scheme of RGGLV in my rural area in west bengal. Please Suggest me the process. My email is gyanan123@gmail.com.
Thank you.
K.T. Zhimomi on 8th Apr 2014, 12:16am | Permalink
Dear Sir,
I would like to apply for RGGLV scheme distributor in my rural area so please provide me details that I can full fill the necessary documents my contact details are as follows:-
Mob:- 08414899468

Hosadurga (T)
Chitradurga (D)
Karnataka (State)
E-MAIL :pankajpanims@gmail.com
Mobile:09632635762
K.Kalaivani Pho. 08883737111 on 29th Jan 2014, 7:38pm | Permalink
I want to take RGGLV scheme distributor in my rural area of Rettanai, Kotteripet in Tindivanam Taluk, Villupuram disritct Tamil Nadu, so please provide me details that I can full fill the necessary documents my contact details are as following:
DURGA DUTT on 19th Nov 2013, 12:47am | Permalink
Dears
Sir pls send me email a new indane gas agency formality and any guidelines

Location
Sidhpur teh .sarkaghat mandi H.P
Jitander Singh on 28th Jun 2013, 3:32pm | Permalink
Sir, I am War disabled EX- Serviceman in INDIAN ARMY. I want to RGGLVY scheme distributor in my rural area Indora, Kangra, Himachal Pradesh. So plz information soon my contact no-08988385589 and plz give any mob no for take Rural LPG Distributor scheme. My Email ID - girish_srah@rediffmail.com.
shariff on 1st May 2013, 1:13pm | Permalink
Dear sir,

I am PH Candidate I want to take RGGLV scheme distributor in my rural area so please provide me details that I can full fill the necessary documents my contact details are as following:
mob;09010997273 email id: shariffsns@gmail.com
at post: guntur 522002
saswat nath on 12th May 2013, 3:24pm | Permalink
i want to take rgglv schme distributor in my rural area so provided me details which i can full fill the documents.my contacts details are as follows-09864543699 and email id-saswatnath00@gmail.com
1 - 15 OF 42 COMMENTS  |  NEXT  |  LAST
fullhyd.com has 700,000+ monthly visits. Tell Hyderabad what you feel about Rural LPG Distributor Scheme Launched!
[no link to your name will appear, overriding global settings]
To preserve integrity, fullhyd.com allows ratings/comments only with a valid email. Your comments will be accepted once you give your email, and will be deleted if the email is not authenticated within 24 hours.
My name:

Dissatisfied with the results? Report a problem or error, or add a listing.
SHOUTBOX!
This page was tagged for
notice for appointment of lpg distributors in karnataka for 2015
List of LPG distributor in Arunachal
lpg distributorship advertisement assam 2014
lpg vacancy wb
vacancy for lpg distributor
© Copyright 1999-2009 LRR Technologies (Hyderabad), Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. fullhyd, fullhyderabad, Welcome To The Neighbourhood are trademarks of LRR Technologies (Hyderabad) Pvt Ltd. The textual, graphic, audio and audiovisual material in this site is protected by copyright law. You may not copy, distribute, or use this material except as necessary for your personal, non-commercial use. Any trademarks are the properties of their respective owners. More on Hyderabad, India. Jobs in Hyderabad.